Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall is in the air

Cooper and I went to Anthem's Autumn Festival with Karla, Ethan, Zachary and Connor. The boys had lots of fun.



Everyone rode the ponies except for Cooper. He got scared when I put him on to the pony and cried so we just posed for a picture . Both Zachary and Connor were nervous but were brave enough to take a ride. Ethan was the bravest of them all. He seemed to really enjoy himself.

(I love this pictures. It looks like the boys are involved in a very serious conversation.)


Then we decided to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. It was fenced in so we let the boys run around and play. They loved the pumpkins and hay. They would pick them up and place them in different places and occassionally throw them. Boys will be boys!

I guess I wasn't watching Cooper as closely as I should have been. Apparently they were being more destructive than we thought.

1 comment:

Karla said...

We had lot's of fun. Thanks again for inviting us along.