Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

Everyone had lots of fun on Halloween. Christy and I tried to carve pumpkins with the boys and ended up having to do all of the work. I thought Cooper would be at the perfect age but he wanted nothing to do with the insides of the pumpkin. Go figure. He is the messiest eater I know but the pumpkin seeds are just too gross. We also had a BBQ with the family and our friends Michael, Karla and Ethan. Then when everyone was nice and full we got the kids ready and hit the streets. We were able to contain Cooper for half of the trip and then we had to set him loose. He ran up and down the streets all night. He went up and down driveways and walkways having the time of his life. We could hardly keep him going in one direction and it was difficult to even keep up with him. With a little bit of coaxing we made it home.


I think at this point Ethan was done trick or treating and ready for bed.


Connor can walk for miles as long as you keep a sucker in his mouth.

The little trick or treaters all ready to go.

Cooper and Grandma. He still doesn't like that head piece.

The boys sharing some candy before trick or treating.


I think Zachary had just too much fun.

2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

What a cute elephant costume. Sounds like Cooper is a busy boy.

Karla said...

So cute... Thanks for the fun.