Monday, January 26, 2009

Wow, where has the time gone?

I know it has been a really long time since I have posted anything. I am pregnant, yes pregnant, and have been sick so I haven't had a lot of extra time. I will be 12 weeks along on Wednesday which is very exciting. One trimester down, two more to go. I am due on August 12th which is my dad's birthday and exactly two weeks before Cooper's 2nd birthday. I guess we got what we wanted, the kids will be exactly two years apart. We are very excited and a little nervous. It will be interesting to see how life will be with two kids.

I figured I would fill you in on what has happened to us the past couple of months. We had a lovely Thanksgiving and spent lots of time with family and friends.

Mike with his uncles and cousins on Thanksgiving.

I thought it would make a really cute picture if I could get Cooper to eat a turkey leg on Thanksgiving. As you can see by his expression he did not!

Aren't Cooper and Addison so cute? Addison just loved giving Cooper luvs. Don't they look like they could be brother and sister?

Cooper had lots of fun at his Cousin Connor's 2nd birthday party. Here he is just rolling in the leafs.

Mike with Cooper and the birthday boy!

Bamba and Papa with all of the grandkids. I just love this picture!

A cute family picture of us at the Mesa Temple lights.

Cooper has the funniest smile. When you get the camera out to take a picture and tell him to say 'cheese', he makes this face as he says 'cheese'. This was also the night we decided to put the Christmas tree up.

Cooper and Santa Claus.

Cooper's favorite spot: under the Christmas tree. Luckily, he only broke a couple of ornaments.


This year we spent Christmas with my family up in Utah. We had so much fun and enjoyed all of the snow. Mike was able to go snowboarding every day and his brother Rob and his family were able to come up for a couple of days too. Unfortunately, we didn't get a lot of pictures of Christmas morning. Instead we have lots of video. Here is a cute one of Cooper playing with all of Bamba and Papa's old toys. So much for all of the new ones! The kids were really funny this year. They just kept switching or stealing each other's toys.



This picture was taken of Dakota on my parent's deck. They got about 2' of snow in just one day. Dakota loved it and wouldn't come inside.


Mike and I in Las Vegas at my work Christmas party.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats!!!! How exciting that you are expecting again! You and my sister Erin are at the same stage in your pregnancy. So Excited!! Make sure to post pictures as your little tummy gets bigger... I LOVE those types of photos!!!

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

We are so excited for you and Mike!! Congrats on number two. It sucks we missed you at Christmas. Hopefully we get to see you soon.

Nielsen Family said...

We are so excited for you guys! When we told Addison that Cooper is going to be a big brother, she said that it is going to be a girl. Hopefully she is right, so that we can have two the same age and the same sex. I heard that you have been sick. Hopefully that won't last too much longer.