Monday, May 25, 2009

Cute Girly Crafts

Ever since I found out I was having a girl I started searching online for cute girl accessories. I just had to share the ones that I have made so far. . . binkies, binky clips, shoes and head bands.











If you can think of any other cute girly crafts, please let me know.

6 comments:

The Hipster Baby said...

CUTE!! I LOVE the binkees!! Can you email me how to make them, or can I buy some from you! Me email address is amykmorley@gmail.com

Love, Amy Knoll Morley

Carrie Hazar said...

OK...you have to teach me or give me the links to the websites that taught you how! I want some! What crystals did you use for the shoes? Were they the real swarovski crystals? and what glue did you use? Email me!! Great job!

Nielsen Family said...

I have one of those headbands for Reagan and 1 flower that I bought (for way too much), but I haven't had time to make anymore. Do you just use silk flowers from the craft store?

Karla said...

YOu are so talented. That little girl is going to be quite the trend setter.

The Manganaro's said...

Hey! You are so talented, those are soooo cute! Congrats on the baby girl!!!!

erin said...

you made all those? that is so impressive!