
I will be the first person to admit that I am awful at updating our blog. Things are so crazy and it seems like whenever I go in another room, Cooper gets into things (which is why this posting will be quick). Exhibit #1: Cooper at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Apparently I shouldn't have left the entire box of cereal on the table because Cooper thought it would be funny if he emptied out the entire box. Let's just say I won't be doing that ever again!

Teri's first time seeing Kamryn.
Cooper is adjusting well to being a BIG BROTHER. He loves Kamryn and is always saying "hi baby" and giving her loves and kisses.
Kamryn and Grandpa sharing a sweet moment.

We just started propping Kamryn up in the corner of the couch and she seems to enjoy seeing what is going on and Cooper thinks it is pretty cool that she is sitting up.
No comments:
Post a Comment