Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

We had so much fun for Halloween this year. We visited Anthem's fall festival and then went trick-or-treating with family and friends. The kids had tons of fun and we enjoyed ourselves as well. Here are some of the pictures.


Cooper riding a pony.

Cooper riding the train.

Cooper and I carving the pumpkin. As you can see he hated it and had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Stacey, I love their costumes. Looks like a fun weekend.

Kamryn is such a beautiful little baby. Thank you fot letting me hold her on Sunday:)

Corbin said...

I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours. Your kids are sooo adorable and Kamryn is getting cuter and cuter by the second!

Geoff, Amanda and Katherine said...

You're more patient than I am. I haven't attempted to do anything like carving pumpkins just because I don't think Katherine would stay around... Looks like fun.