I must admit that I wasn't sure if Cooper would like the rides but he loved them. He went on all three Elmo rides and then insisted that I go on them again with him.
Sea World's version of the tea cups.
This is how Kamryn rode around the entire time we were in California. She stood up and held on.
Cooper and I getting pumped up to ride the tea cups again.
On the second day we visited the San Diego Zoo. It was amazing!!! We arrived at 10:00 a.m. and the kids lasted until 5:00 p.m. We had so much fun exploring all of the walk ways and paths. We were able to see almost every animal. Cooper was so excited by all of the animals that he just ran from one exhibit to the next shouting "mon" (his version of come on).
Cooper and the seal.
We had a hard time dragging Cooper out of this helicopter.
The zoo had so many places for Cooper to pose. He was constantly telling Mike or I to take his picture. Here are a couple of them.
If pictures could talk . . . I am not sure what was going through his head . . . Maybe the elephants were stinky.
On the third day we decided to check out the beach for a couple of hours before heading back to Sea World. Cooper and Kamryn had a lot of fun. It was was a cool morning and the water was even colder. We managed to get the kids in a couple of times but just enough to cover their feet. After playing for an hour or so Cooper discovered that the tide was coming in and kept announcing that the waves were going to get him.
Kamryn enjoyed playing in the sand for a little while before eating and falling asleep on the beach blanket.
Cooper and Mike building sand castles. Cooper loved building them up and smashing them down.
Our little escapee never misses a chance to get away.
Cooper and Kamryn checking out the views.
After our fun in the sun. We went out for lunch and then back to the hotel for naps. That afternoon we went back to Sea World. We were able to see everything we missed the first day and met up with our friends The Corbins. The boys had a lot of fun running around playing with eachother. The sun had gone down and the park was getting ready to close so we let the boys sneak under the barriers to get an up close look at the dolphins. Two or three dolphins came up to the glass to see the boys. They loved it and were acting very silly. Right as we were getting ready to leave one of the dolphins splashed water over the glass and got Bentley wet. He got mad and started yelling at the dolphins. It was priceless!







2 comments:
The kids look so happy there. I loved all the pics, and with that cute music I kind of felt like I was on vacation with you! SO CUTE. By the way, thanks for indulging my need to GET OUT yesterday. It was fun!
You're trip looked like so much fun! I am glad we got together at Sea World....sorry it wasn't very long. Maybe next time we can plan it better. The dolphin part was pretty hilarious..hehhe
Post a Comment