Monday, March 21, 2011

Why Kamryn, why?

This is what I get for leaving Kamryn alone for a few minutes . . . I guess this is why 3 year olds don't babysit!


Today is one of my work days and I usually wait until Kamryn is napping before I can really get started with my work. Much like any other day I put Kamryn down for a nap and began working. After about 15 minutes of crying and whining I decided to take Kamryn out of her crib. Cooper was watching a show in my room so I put Kamryn down on my bed next to him with a drink and a blanket and went back to my office to work. 10-15 minutes later, after I had finished working, I went into the kitchen and heard water in my room. As I walked into my bathroom, this is what I found. Kamryn flooded the bathroom! She managed to get the stopper down and proceeded to turn the water on. I can only imagine what she was doing.


After getting Kamryn dry, mopping up all of the water on the floor and drying out the cabinet under the sink I turned to Cooper and asked him why he didn't come and tell me what was going on. His response was "oh". He had no idea what was going on. I guess he was really into his tv show.

If you look closely you can see a very full sink!

No comments: