Friday, February 22, 2013

Skiing



While we were up in Utah the kids were dying to go skiing.  Last year Cooper went with his Daddy and had so much fun.  Ever since, Kamryn has been talking about going as well.  This year Mike started by having them ski down my parent's street.  Once they had that down they took them over to Solitude.  Our friend Kyle came up to go skiing with Mike and his brother Brad and it turned out he was a ski instructor.  In the afternoon they took the kids out and taught them how to ski.  The kids were amazing and picked it up so fast.  I'm sad I didn't get to see them first hand but I am grateful that I got to watch the videos.  They had so much fun and they can't wait to go again next year.


Kamryn and her ski instructor Kyle.

No comments: