Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


This past weekend I celebrated my 26th birthday. Gee I am getting old! My mom came in town and took my sister and I shopping for "the birthdays". We made our annual visit to Anthropologie where we took over a dressing room and proceeded to try on practically every shirt in the store. We had so much fun and got lots of cute clothes. Then, my sister planned a surprise girl's night out at Bamboo Club where I was surprised to see a table of all of my friends and family. Thanks to you all for making it such a fun day!


Jaime and I.


Monique and Christy.



The whole group. (Yes, that is Peg hiding in the back.)


Brandy and I (pregnant together agian).

Jaime, Lexy and Teri.

Brandy, me, Karla and Brandy.

3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

How nice of your sister to throw a surprise birthday dinner for you! It looks like you had fun, and I wish I was there to help celebrate it.
I didn't know Brandy was pregnant!

Mrs. Nettles said...

Happy Birthday Stacey!

Karla said...

That was fun...YOu have such a sweet sister.