Saturday, March 14, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We went to the doctor's office yesterday morning for an ultrasound and doctor's visit and found out that we are having a girl. We are so excited! Now we will have to stock up on lots of pink, sparkly and frilly things. I can't wait. I will post some of the ultrasound pictures once I get them scanned onto the computer.

7 comments:

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

Congratulaitons!!! We are so excited for you!!

Mrs. Nettles said...

Yea!! I kept checking your blog to see what you were having!! Congrats!! Those shoes are Really easy. I will make you some, and tell you how so you can make them too. You will LOVE having lots of frills...and you will probably go broke:) Congrats.

The Hipster Baby said...

Yea!!! Girls are so much fun!! We are so excited for you guys! Love the Morley's.

Carrie Hazar said...

CONGRATS! We love little girls around here...there is nothing better and you will be a great girl mommy!

Karla said...

She is going to be so cute!!! I am sure she is going to be well dressed also. I can't wait to see her. Yeah!

Dave and Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colby & Angie said...

YAY!!! I am so excited!!! :) Wish we lived closer so they could be buddies. :(