
Here are a few pictures that I thought were cute. We decided to go to the zoo last week and Cooper loved the monkeys. His face is just precious.

Last week we decided to take the boys to the park. We told them to hold hands and this is what they looked like. It was so dang cute that I had to run back to the house to get the camera.

Of course it didn't last too long, boys will be boys!

On the way home the boys insisted on holding the dog's leash. As you can see Dakota took advantage of poor Connor. He had to run just to keep up.

A couple of times last week I noticed that Cooper and Mike were dressed identically. I usually get him dressed after Mike has left for work. I guess subconsciously I wanted them to be twins.

If you know Cooper than you know just how much he loves playing with his trucks and cars. Lately he has been lining them all up and if you dare to move one of them from the line he freaks out.
3 comments:
What a cute little guy, and he is getting so big!
Cute! Cooper is getting so big. We need to hang out!
Stacey- ok, I am going to try and tell you how to make the shoes in case you are wanting to get started (I didn't have your email) You need Swarovski crystal flat-backs, size 16. E-6000 glue and angled tweezers. I spread about and inch of glue with a toothpick and work starting around the edges first. Thats pretty much it. Replace the shoe laces with cute ribbon and wha-la. Let me know if you have Any questions, and if you even get this :) Have fun. tif
Post a Comment