Here is Cooper in one of the bouncy houses. He was so cute. He would just jump around, fall and get back up. I think he was one of the littlest ones jumping but he wasn't intimidated at all.
I tried to get a picture of Cooper, Zachary and Connor but it didn't seem to work out. The boys were just too excited to go down the big slide.
Cooper loved going down the big slide. The people working there were surprised to see him go down by himself without having anyone catch him. He is very brave and loves doing whatever his older cousin's do.
Cooper also rode the train two or three times. I was a little hesitant putting him in his own little barrel for fear he might jump out in the middle of the ride but he did really good. (Of course I ran behind the train on his first ride just to make sure I was there if he did!) He just grabbed onto the wheel and didn't let go or stop smiling until the end of his ride when I had to pull him out screaming.
Cooper after a fun day at the carnival. (Balloon still attached to his arm!)
The next day Mike and I decided to take Cooper to participate in the egg hunt. As Mike was parking the car I ran Cooper to the field and we arrived one minute late. I was so sad to see that there was not one Easter egg in sight. I finally found a lone tootsie roll on the ground and added it to his empty basket. He was so cute through the whole thing. He just ran around like he had a full basket. He was just so happy.
Cooper just loves trains right now. Here he is watching the train drive by with his daddy.
Cooper and Daddy feeding the ducks. We could not pull him away from the pond. He just stood there pointing saying "duck".
Having missed the first egg hunt we decided to hang around and let Cooper participate in the second egg hunt. Here he is waiting, checking out his nearly empty basket.
After the egg hunt the Easter Bunny came around to say hello to all of the kids. I thought this would make a cute picture. I wasn't sure if Cooper would like it or not and as you can see he HATED it. He couldn't get away from that bunny fast enough!







1 comment:
I don't blame Cooper... That Easter Bunny is a little monstrous.
Post a Comment