Friday, November 9, 2012

Cooper and Kamryn's Birthday Party


This year for the kids' birthday party we decided on a Seaworld theme. We had a huge whale pinata, a bounce house, fishing for goldfish and lots and lots of water fun.  When it came time for the party everything seemed to quickly fall apart.  Because it was the hottest, most humid day we have experienced since moving here we quickly had to move tables, chairs and food inside.  Once the kids arrived and started playing, the goldfish quickly died from too much sunscreen, poking, grabbing or pure terror we may never know.  And then the rain came.  It was good because it cooled things off a bit, but bad for a outdoor party. Then to all of our surprise the power went out.  I am so glad the kids had fun and didn't really notice or care about all of the craziness.  I have to say this will definitely be a party I will never forget. 


Cooper and Kamryn blowing out the candles.


Kamryn's turn with the pinata.


Cooper and the pinata.


The birthday girl.


The birthday boy.


Cooper and Kamryn opening presents after the party . . . in the dark.  They didn't want to leave the hot, dark house until they had a chance to check out all of their new toys.

2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

it was a memorable and GREAT party!!!

Emily said...

Hey Stacie, its me Emily Aragon. I came across your blog from Amy. Their birthday was so cute, fun, and memorable.