When we were up in Utah we celebrated Kamryn's 3rd birthday. She woke up to find a brand new princess bike with a matching helmet and lots and lots of toys. After opening all of her presents we headed down to Build-a-bear to let Kamryn and Cooper build new stuffed animald, which they LOVED. Then it was off to lunch at Pei Wei and back to Grandpa and Grandma's house for a yummy dinner and cake. This girl had a very busy birthday full of lots of love. Happy Birthday to the silliest, sweetest, cutest girl I know! Love you Kiki!
Cooper wheeling out Kamryn's NEW bike.
Kamryn showing off her new present.
I love this sweet face. She was so excited to open presents.
Woo hoo! A matching helmet. Just what she wanted.
This one cracks me up! I guess Mike was trying to make it fit. Needless to say, we had to make a stop at the store to get one that did fit.
Kamryn showing off Twinkle Toes.
As requested, Kamryn's Minnie Mouse birthday cake.
And just so you don't think we forgot about Emerson, she was there too:) I just want to squish those cute cheeks.







No comments:
Post a Comment