The other night I thought I would fix the kids something quick and easy. Little did I know I would have to hose them down. Think twice before giving the kids this for dinner. After the first couple of bits the boys looked like this. (Keep in mind Zachary is a clean freak.)
Let's just say there aren't enough wipes to tackle this kind of mess.
Can you say Oopma loompa? I love you Connor.







3 comments:
It is crazy how much Connor looks like his dad! Looks like that had a blast eating their food. Thank goodness Addison doesn't like Chef Boyardee Ravioli.
Good to know. I have not tried that one yet... I have to say they look so cute.
Oh yea. Every time we feed Cohen Spaghetti we have to keep him naked and give him a bath right afterwards. Sorry nobody warned you about that. They look so cute though!
Post a Comment